Pains

aliciabubba

Reaction score
Just a question girls... Been starting to have like period/poo pains since Thursday, it doesn't last very long maybe 5min max. Plus been doing poos (sorry for TMI!!) like 4 or 5 times a day since it started...but sometimes when this type of pain starts I dnt need to do a poo. Has anyone else exprienced this? :shock:

hey hun

dunno if its the same but had peiod type back ache through the nite on wed and during thurs day!! runs on the night then nothing til today having shrp twinges in tummy but still dunno what it could be :wall2:xxx

Yeah it's weid! I'll mention to mw on Tuesday n let you know x

I get these occasionally, when I asked MW sadi it was baby sittin gon something........as per usual!!

Check with your midwife thougha nd if you get something with a better explanation let us know lol :) as much as I love my midwife she seems a bit dippy!!!

Yeah def let you know... Yeah know what you mean about mw being dippy lol xx

i see consultant tues morn so will ask him too!! then we can compare notes on what they think it is lol :) xx

just my update for the pains as just got back form hosp!!

turns out the ache in my back is because little man is booting me in that direction as saw it on the scan :) and pains in my lower tummy is because his head is goin really low down into cervix now causing the sharp twinges and pains shooting up my foof lol

hopefully not much longer to wait :dance: xx

I told MW today she reckons pain im getting is braxton hicks! But today she thinks baby is breech so have to go to hospital tomorrow for a scan and see consultant! I hope he/she can turn around, but MW thinks baby might not be able to as there is limited space now!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back