Due date 14th June

Lorrie

Reaction score
Got a show bout 12.30 this morning,then awake every two hours goin to loo & not able to sleep with fear & excitement. Had mild period type painsfrom about 4.30 until 9am on & off this morn & then they stopped. Had brekkie watched TV went for lie down 11 to 1pm today.Got up to go to loo bad period type pain for bout a min.Ok again just sittting on exercise ball hoping this will get things moving. Does anyone know could this be the start or will it be a cuple of days?
Thanks
Lorrie :oops:

OMG how exciting!!!

Sorry i dont have any advice!!

Good luck :D Hope you u meet ur baby soon :D:D

Hi Lorrie

Sorry can't really help with your question as I've always been induced, but it certainly sounds promising.

try and get as much rest as you can as you never know when it could all start up.

xSuzx

they say it can still take up to 2 weeks after having a show but most people i know had a show and where holding their baby within 2 days... the period type pains sound promising too... get yourself up and active... don't they say the more active we are the more chances we have of getting the baby moving?

good luck - let us know how you feel later today

x

Hi Lorrie,

How exciting.........how are you feeling now??

Hope things start to happen, and your with your little one soon!!!!!

Amy xx

ooh good luck lorrie hun xxxxxxxxxx

Thanks Girls

Have been having regular pains for past couple of hours, very like strong period pains down below with back pain thrown in. Bout 10 mins apart lasting 50 secs. Had another show but this time a real bloody show. Thought the other show was the real thing. Sorry if a bit too much info. Ive tried to keep busy had shower did my hair & makeup. Phoned hosp they said to come in latr to get checked. Im a fair distance away so I think I'll go in about 8.I'll let you know how it all goes please God it wont be long now.Thanks again
Lorrie xx :?

Aaaww, how exciting, hope things are going well!!! xxx

hopefully you have had the baby now :pray:

good luck honey!!

xx

Lorrie said:
Thanks Girls

Have been having regular pains for past couple of hours, very like strong period pains down below with back pain thrown in. Bout 10 mins apart lasting 50 secs. Had another show but this time a real bloody show. Thought the other show was the real thing. Sorry if a bit too much info. Ive tried to keep busy had shower did my hair & makeup. Phoned hosp they said to come in latr to get checked. Im a fair distance away so I think I'll go in about 8.I'll let you know how it all goes please God it wont be long now.Thanks again
Lorrie xx :?

Ooooh Lorrie!

I'm guessing babes has arrived.......throw some 'get baby out' dust our way!!

Can't wait to hear the story.

Love Sass
x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER