mild but constant cramping?

hopefulmummy

Reaction score
the last few days I have had a very mild, but constant cramp in my lower abdomen. It feels like I'm about to start my period, but doesn't hurt like period pains do. Has anyone else had this? Is it something to be worried about? There has been no blood...

I've had this a few times, not really sure what it is. I.mentioned it to mw and she just nodded so I assume its nothing to worry about
X

I've had this a bit too, i mentioned it to my midwife and i said i thought it was maybe the baby pressing down as she is low down and getting heavier and she agreed that was probably the reason. Best to talk about it to your midwife though :) xxx

Last edited:
I get mild cramping a few times a week and I think it's sometimes that I just need the loo. X

I've had this too, the midwife told me that the baby was getting in position/going lower. She said paracetomols were fine to take the pain away.

Thanks, that's reassuring that I'm not the only one. It's so hard to know what is something to worry about and what is normal!! X

Thanks, that's reassuring that I'm not the only one. It's so hard to know what is something to worry about and what is normal!! X

It is hun, I'm glad I've had the girls on here to ask or I'd have been on the phone all the time to the midwife :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back