Question: problems with implantation affecting Cycle

ck361

Reaction score
Hello everyone!

I have a question that I can't seem to find an answer for anywhere, perhaps someone here could help.

I almost always have a 33 day cycle, predicable to the day every time! Last month I am most certain I was pregnant, well, certain conception occured but implantation did not take place. However, this month my husband and I tried again, but we were unsure how the problems with implantation last month and AF arriving late would affect my new cycle.

Well, it was really strange this month, only 29 days. I charted and it looks like we tried to conceive on the appropriate days and I should be pregnant, BUT by temp dropped this morning and AF arrived just as charting said it would.

Has anyone had a similar experience where problems with implantation affected your cycle / conception the next month? And how long before things went back to normal to try again? :?

Thank you.

- Chris

3rd Month TTC

Hi Hon,

Sorry I'm not experienced enough to offer any advice but out of curiosity how do you know the egg was fertilised and that the trouble was with implantation?

Hope you don't mind me asking.

Thanks,
Becs

Hi Becs!

Good question.

Of course I can't be 100% possitive. I'm certain only by the fact that I felt pregnant - gut feeling perhaps. I was naseauted, extremely tired, and AF arrived late. I never felt so strange before! October was a good month for me and my husband, so I have no reason to believe I was ill.

All of those symptoms ended the day AF arrived, which was unusual in itself, with brown spotting and late evening AF (that normally doesn't occur for me - I wake up and AF is there to greet me). The next morning I had fluttery cramp feelings and was extremely naseauted. Then like that it was all over by late-afternoon. I mean everything! No more nasea, no tiredness, no fluttery feeling.

I have always had very regular easy AFs that in all honesty I thought would make getting pregnant easy.

Well, I really can't complain, we have only been trying for 3 months now... we're just anxious like everyone else is :D

My one concern is the day before this happend I ran 6 miles... I know, it's probably needless worry, but I wonder if that affected anything.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back