Help with anovulatory cycle?

Little miss pink

Reaction score
Hi Everyone :wave: :wave:

I think i am having a anovulatory cycle this month, looking at my temps they haven't shifted regardless of the fact i had a lot of other signs of ovulation.

But my query is to do with predicting AF when you've had a anovulatory cycle, usually once ovulation has occured i know AF will arrive 14-16 days later so i can work out which day she will be due but because i don't think i've ovulated this month how do you go about predicting AF.

Are any of you familiar with anovulatory cycle's how do you go about predicting AF?

Thanks for any help!

Bex :D

It's a really tough one. When I had one last it was a lot shorter than my normal cycles so surprised me by coming on day 25. The reason it is difficult to say is that if your body keeps gearing up to ov and then failing it may delay it. In my case I had no ewcm or positive opks. It might be worth looking at the chart gallery on FF. You could do a anovulatory search and see if any charts look like yours in terms of other fertility signs. Also why not try looking up late ovulation on there. You never know, you may still be in with a chance.

Good luck and hope your cycles settle down soon.

Becs :hug:

Thanks SK I'll take a peek it really got me stressed out so the more info the better! :hug: :hug:

Hiya,
This is happeneing to me too i think...
I have only started charting temps this cycle because my last one was so long - i was getting ov symptoms and even took an hpt when I thought af was a week late! then i got more ov symptoms and af came 13 days after that - so my cycle was about 65 days!!! :shock:
So eventually I did ov (i think) but didnt get af until I had.

this is probably no help to you at all :) except you may not be out for this cycle after all!

I am on day 31 and judging by my temps I havent ov'd yet, but I did have some ov symptoms a couple of weeks ago, I have decided until my temps shift we will just bd anyway in the hopes we get lucky!
Its very frustrating though, good luck hun

Well my situation just continues and my chart just goes on and on with no sign of ovulation, no signs of AF and absolutely no way of predicting her visit. Its two weeks today till our wedding and i just know that she will come for then :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :evil:

And on top of that I'm scared about not ovulating and what that means for my chances of TTC!!!

:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Just wish i was normal!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (whatever that is))

Becky x

Oh hun, dont be sad :hug:

I have read that stress can delay ovulation, so maybe with your wedding nearly here there is too much going on? Guess you must have loads to do?

Hope your bod sorts itself out soon, I have the same thoughts in moments of panic, all we can do is stay positive I reckon, don't let your ttc worries cloud your big day! :hug:

Now i'm even more confused because FF is now saying i have ovulated just late but i think it is showing this because i had 2 high temp's but these were on the mornings after i'd had (LOTS of :oops: ) Alcohol i've logged this but its still showing that I've OV'd however this morning's temp is fairly back to normal and its still showing my as having Ov'd so i really don't know now!! :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall:

Do you think i have Ov'd?? Or that the hight temps are due to the alcohol? Will FF have takien this into consideration do you think?

Hey Bex,

I know it looks a little mad with the drop again but I reckon you did ov. I can see that your body has been gearing up to it a few times and failing based on the fertile cervical fluid you have been getting. The stress you are under due to the wedding and ttc have caused you to ovulate late. Just like we discussed a few days ago. Now try to be positive there is nothing wrong with your body! You are just more stressed then you realise.

I hope you can feel a litle calmer now you know you have ov'd

Cool name by the way

Becs :hug:

Hi Becs

Thanks for your post it was really reassuring. :hug: :hug: :hug: Strangely enough this morning my temperature was still lower than the peak (when i'd had a lot of alcohol) but not as low as some of my other temps. So I'm still not sure either way. I've overlayed my chart to my one last month when i did had a shift and my temperature is lower than my post ovulation temps last month but higher than my preovulation.

So AF is just wanting to keep me guessing i think!!! :evil:

Do you still think I've probably ovulated?!?!?

The other thing is I've got a permanent nigling feeling similar to cramping at the moment only on my right side (similar to Ovualtion pains but also similar to AF pains) :think: :think:

:wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall:

PS Cool name You Have too, there seems to be a lot of us (Becs, Bex, Bexter etc) on here!! :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back