Question on taking the test

Anderson

Reaction score
Sorry I'm new so I might post often if the test is positive which I'm leaning towards it will be..If I'm already late having my period, does it matter what time I take the pregnancy test? The soonest I can take one is tomorrow afternoon sometime and I can't hold in my urine that long..otherwise I'll take it Sunday morning..

The best time is when you first get up in the morning, but it doesn't hurt to try at other times. I took my first test on the morning I was expecting my period and it came back positive.... Then took another test that afternoon and it came back psitive too :). My fingers are crossed for you!

Thank you! I think I'll try one tomorrow and then do another one the next morning. I was told that there was no such thing as a false positive, is that true?

Last edited:
I've heard that you can get false negatives but not false positives. If there is even a faint line it means you're preggo!

Awesome thank you! I'm really nervous, I guess I'll find out here real soon for sure!

good luck! let us know wont you. I assume you are hoping you are preggers?

It was positive :) It wasn't planned so it's a little shocking, but the daddy and I will figure it all out. I'm nervous and a little scared/worried, but excited at the same time.

It was positive :) It wasn't planned so it's a little shocking, but the daddy and I will figure it all out. I'm nervous and a little scared/worried, but excited at the same time.

aw dont be scared and whatever you do DO NOT GOOGLE ANYTHING, it will just give you horror stories of everything lol

everytime you want to ask just ask away and we will always answer

:) Thank you! I googled some stuff and I decided that it wasn't always a great idea lol! My body is just being weird, uncomfortable, achey and crampy and I don't know exactly what is normal, I'm assuming everything, and trying to figure out how to make myself comfortable! Which is not always easy...and I have been paranoid that suddenly I'm going to start bleeding or something because of the cramping so I check everytime I go to the bathroom :/ maybe as I progress I'll stop doing it.

:) Thank you! I googled some stuff and I decided that it wasn't always a great idea lol! My body is just being weird, uncomfortable, achey and crampy and I don't know exactly what is normal, I'm assuming everything, and trying to figure out how to make myself comfortable! Which is not always easy...and I have been paranoid that suddenly I'm going to start bleeding or something because of the cramping so I check everytime I go to the bathroom :/ maybe as I progress I'll stop doing it.

if it helps bleeding can be normal, its just heavy bleeding and clots that arent

so many people on here like myself have bled and had cramping

its normal to be sick loads and also normal to not be sick too so try not to compare yourself to anyone else as they all vary so much hun ok

Thanks :) I'm trying to just maintain a serene attitude with everything, things are going to get stressful soon...actually beyond that, so the longer I can maintain my serenity before it does, the better. And hopefully I can maintain it through the hard times as well, that would be nice.

Congrats! The first trimester is the most stressful, but fortunately soon after secnd Tri starts, you will feel your LO squirm and it gets much better :). I hope you have a wonderful pregnancy!

Awww thank you! What does it feel like when LO moves for the first time? I'm not totally sure how far along I am, I have to schedule a doctor appointment :)

Awww thank you! What does it feel like when LO moves for the first time? I'm not totally sure how far along I am, I have to schedule a doctor appointment :)

to start with it just feels like popping in your bellyso its hard to distinguish from wind lol

you can feel it from as early as 16 but most of the time its between 18-22 weeks with the first, but as baby grows you will soon know

Oh wow! Lol! I'll have to keep an eye out for that when I get closer to those weeks :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back