Question for poas addicts!

shootingstar22

Reaction score
Have you ever done one of the eBay hpt tests when you know your pregnant and gotten a line that is fainter than the one you did a couple of days before.

I did one his morning and it was fainter, I didn't a second one and that was the same. I dd pee in the middle of the night, but would that affect anything?

To try and relax I did a first response this evening and it was stinger than the first and second one I did 2 weeks ago.

To note I haven't gone out to buy te tests, they are just in the house from when I originally tested/getting ready to test.

Well if you did a FMU with no pee in the night, and a another FMU with a pee stop in middle of night, then I think you could get a fainter line on your test. I must admit those Ebay tests only ever gave me faint lines

Try not to worry, sure everythign is totally fine X

pic!
The bottom 2 are the ones i did this morning!

Attachments

• hmm.jpg
    hmm.jpg
    52.9 KB · Views: 12
Just read that as you get further along the line can get fainter as there is too much hcg. So apparently you will get a faint line withe strong pee, but if it's diluted then the line is stronger!!!

I might have to test this!

im not to sure hun,
when i tested about a week ago with the ebay cheapies the line was really dark. like your 1st test in the pic.
try not to worry hunny, as jj mum said sure everything is ok xxxxxx

Thats why I haven't pee'd on one since I found out. It just makes you worry unneccessarily im sure its totally find to get a fainter line at some stage, could be a few reasons why.

Try to relax and don't worry if everything is going well and there are no signs of anything bad :hug:

Bit of an update... I peed on some sticks this morning and last night and they were all faint. However I just did one and it's really dark!!

So u have concluded that my morning pee just isn't any good, probably because before I go to bed I drink lots of water. Therefore, even though it's been ages since I've peed it's still diluted a bit.

Only had a small glass of water this morning and a couple of snacks, and there you go nice dark line!

Wierd huh?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back