Question for clomid users. TMI warning.

Tiny Sue

Reaction score
Any idea how to symptom spot for O while on Clomid? I have sworn off OPKs because they always stressed me out.

Did anyone have EWCM while on Clomid? We BD lastnight and even though I'm on CD10, I was...well, very dry. We ended up using lube and even then it was painful.
Don't get me wrong, I was turned on and very responsive, but just not producing the wetness that I normally would.
Has anyone experienced this and do you have any advice for me?

Sue

Ok maybe too much TMI.

I know that some of you ladies have been trying longer than I have and probably think I'm a moaner, but I've never taken clomid before. I really would like advice, and I'm not being a drama queen or anything remotely like it. Like everyone else I'm trying to maximise my chances.

Sue

sorry not ignoring you - just don't know anything about Clomid

and it's definately not too much info - I can't imagine a day on here without discussing someone's cm :wink:

They say you are due to Ov 5 to 9 days after taking your last tablet of clomid. So I'd just BD every other day from when AF finishes until :think: AF starts (just to on the safe side). I found I got really bad Ov pain for a few days around CD11-CD16. But sadly to say clomid doesn't always make you OV and you may need a stronger dose. The only way to be sure is to BD regularly and wait for the results of the CD21 blood tests to come back.
That probably hasn't really helped alot, but good luck :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back