Clomid - day 2-6 50mg first cycle - PCOS

Miss C

Reaction score
Hi all :)

I have confirmed PCOS and have had all the tests to say I'm not ovulating but have no blocked tubes etc, I have been prescribed clomid from days 2-6 50mg and I took my last tab 3 days ago. My hosp doesn't scan to see if it's working, they just take a day 21 blood test. Me and my OH tend to have sex often (plus clomid seems to have sent my drive rather high!!) so I think I might stay away from OPKs and try notto be to obsessed???

I feel like I only had hot flushes and s high sex drive as side effects and am worried it won't have worked? Plus my hormone that was supposed to be above 20 was below 0.5 before clomid so I'm hoping I'm not to broken to fix!!

Is there anyone else in or been in a similar situation and how long did it take to conceive ... Do you have any advice please? I'm trying not to get to excited but can't help it at the moment!

Thanks xxxx

Hi hun! I'm in exact same position as you, definite pcos sufferer and on my first 50mg clomid cycle. I'm on cd9 so 3 days after taking my last pill too, snap! I didn't really have any effects other than hot flushes/sweats overnight. I tend to hang out in the long term TTC section as there's a few clomid girls in there, everyone is lovely! How often are you going to dtd? We have done cd6, 8 and planning on 10, 12, 14, 16 and maybe 18 as well. I get scans first cycle too but I still feel a bit negative, I just want it to work! I go from one minute having my hopes up then the next feeling like it never will, agh! Good luck, sending you lots of baby dust xxx

Hi Miss C, i am in the same boat as you, took my last one 2 days ago!!

I have a faint line on OPK already, which is great for me a my cycle is short (22 days) and i was ovulating late, about day 13. So this is day 8 and i should get a strong line tomorrow. My consultant told me to test as soon as i finish AF. Going for bloods also, to see how its going.

Keep me posted. Good luck everyone.

x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back