question about washing powder etc.

nmf1987

Reaction score
this is kinda random but asda have a spring clean sale on so thought i would stock up on washing powder etc.

what is best to use for babys stuff. i know i need non=bio but any particular one that you all use.

also same with conditioner.

i want something that smells lovely and fres. using daz at the mo and it's got no smell. love the smell of clean washing in the house.

thanks in advance all. sorry its a boring thread. xxxx

I got fairy non bio Gel and fairy conditioner which smells nice :)

I like persil but it doesn't like me.

x

im thinking of going with fairy. there is fairy non-bio gel on adsa website 2 for £6 so hope they have it in store.

xxxx

im thinking of going with fairy. there is fairy non-bio gel on adsa website 2 for £6 so hope they have it in store.

xxxx

Yep that's the deal I got too hun. Comes in handy!

I've got Comfort Pure conditioner and it's lovely :) As for powder..all I would say is I would definitely use liquid instead of powder...I had some free fairy non bio powder tablets in my Bounty pack and I had to re-rinse everything cause they came out with all powdery residue on them. xx

cool. will pop down there in abit before work.
oh showed up with a dishwasher he had pinched off his sister last night so hoping to get some finish tablets they got on offer. normally 10 rolled back to £2. bloody good savings if they have. xxx

i use asda own brand non-bio, cnt use anything else as it makes my daughters skin flare up really bad as shes sooo sensitive, so will just stick to them :)

i can only use fairy i have a reaction to everything else but i use comfort or lenor fabric conditioner

i use comfort to and daz il just stick to tht x

I used to be an avid Persil fan, but it never got stains out of baby clothes when weaning Joseph. I changed to Ariel non-bio & have never looked back! Gets most stains out first time & for stubborn ones I soak overnight. I use either Comfort Pure, Fairy or Lenor do a sensitive skin fabric softener too - all of them smell good x

Sunnyb xxx

thanks all.

i manged to get:

bold gel x2 for £3 each
fairy non bio gel x2 £6
comfort conditioner tropical x3 £2 each
comfort conditioner pure x3 £2 each.

plus finish dishwasher tablets for £2 so i got 3 pks and shake and vac £1 each got 2.

i feel like david dickinson with all these bargains. lol. xxxx

thanks all.

i manged to get:

bold gel x2 for £3 each
fairy non bio gel x2 £6
comfort conditioner tropical x3 £2 each
comfort conditioner pure x3 £2 each.

plus finish dishwasher tablets for £2 so i got 3 pks and shake and vac £1 each got 2.

i feel like david dickinson with all these bargains. lol. xxxx

Lol, that should keep you going for a while!! Happy washing!! xx

im going to my curtains cushions everything. my house will smell like a lauderette,xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back