Stomach cramps...

lea554

Reaction score
Hey everyone - just a really quick question...

Since getting my bfp 5 days ago, I have had a constant stomach ache, and cramps, and twinges, and funny noises, etc, which im assuming is all normal!

However, today and this evening, I have had like a dull aches, in the area underneath my hips, on both sides - think this is where my ovaries are?? (god, really shud have paid more attention in biology,lol)

Im sure this is normal, and is just something strectching/moving/adjusting, but just wondering if anyone else had experienced this?
Its only concerned me a little, as its not in my stomach, but about an inch under my hip bone, right towards my sides, and on both sides, not just one...

Cheers girls
xxx

Hi hun this all sounds completely normal to me, your body has a lot of adjusting to do and a lot of growing to make space for baby!
When i found out i was pregnant i had aches just above my hip bones and general aches and pains in my abdomen area xxx

oh u will get used to it hun, as ive established.....that continues throughout hunny

yeah all pretty normal stuff! your ligaments are all softening and its not a comfy experience. x

Yay, thank you ladies!

I imagined it was probably normnal, just the fact its right near my hips for some reason, but i suppose i shud expect aches and pains everywhere!

I would probably worry more if I didnt have them,lol! :wall2:

Im getting weird cramps. i was worrying last night as i had this weird ache on one side it wasn't that bad just like a muscle ache and today my whole abdomen is aching!
worrying!!!

Lol, glad its not just me!

Mine dont come and go - they are there constantly, like a constant stomach ache, and I just want to rub my belly to soothe it...its quite bad today - great excuse to sit with my feet up all day, eating chcolate biscuits and going on here!

LoL, snap!! OH has told me to sit and chill! Dont mind if i do!!

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back