Pains

ERIN84

Reaction score
I have been experiencing some pains in my sides for the past few days. They are quite high up and in both sides. They are not unbearable but quite uncomfortable and i cant help but worry. Has anyone else experienced the same thing?

im sorry i dont think i have in either of my pregnancies if you were 20+ weeks i would have put it down to baby getting bigger but i dont know. are you ill at all?? maybe a tummy bug??

no not ill in the slightest, feel fine other than the pains. I have my scan on wed so think i will just try and rest till then and can get everything checked out then. fingers crossed x

yer best to just rest.
maybe its just a trapped nerve?! :) if your worried just mention it to your midwife if you worried you have your scan on wed so prob best to relax hun x

It's probably just the usual stretching pains hun. If you have no bleeding I wouldnt be too worried :)

Erin in the first 8-10 weeks I had a funny pain between my ribs on my right side, it was really sore but I've not had it since. It was worse at random times. I also play an instrument and got another pain further up too. Maybe you've stretched that bit too far without realising, I went swimming yesterday and wow I'm suffering today!!!

i had abdominal pain on both sides from weeks 6-8 and it turned out to be a bowel infection mixed with stretching pains.but nothing severe.

Thanks evie, the pains are stll there but not too severe anymore! Will see what they say at my scan tomorrow! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back