Question about discharge! sorry..

scandicmum85

Reaction score
Just wonder if u girls get more discharge end in pregnancy? I feel constantly "wet" and this morning it looked like water... Been talking to midwife about it earlier, had it a bit while ago but its back again now.. Just wonder if its normal to have watery discharge? sorry details!

I had some watery discharge around your sort of stage hun... Docs thought my waters had gone but went for a scan and they hadn't. :) They told me then that an increase in discharge is perfectly normal because of the pressure bubs is putting on all your bits :) Hope that helps a bit xx

I had this from the 2nd trimester to the end. I googled it and thought it seemed pretty normal but only mentioned it to my midwife when I was about 36 weeks after I fell down the stairs coz I had a show then too.

She sent me to the hospital to make sure it wasn't waters leaking (I knew it wasn't coz I had excess fluid anyways and I had enough to leak if it was lol)

At the hospital I had to have a clamp vice like thing like they use for smears and they shone a light up me (had about 4 ppl looking up there lol) They could tell from looking that it wasn't waters leaking. And then they took swabs which took about 3 days to get results... all clear.

Might be worth mentioning it to a midwife if you are concerned though.

xxx

thank u girlsxx Probably just normal, did ask midwife earlier, she said if im leaking I would feel it after lying down for half an hour and stand up, and the pad would get wet. didnt happen x

perfectly normal! I have been wearing liners everyday for ages now! I'm afraid it only gets worse as the time goes on!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back