Question about Cheri 22

Cori

Reaction score
How much info did you guys give her? I know she needs to know if it's a TTC question and if it's your first time trying etc, but do you have to tell her how long you have been trying?

Not much info at all really, she just asked me if I was ttc'ing my first and also if i'd ever suffered any losses.

She said April & Boy for me :D

Cool!

So when you click on the paypal thing, does an online form come up to fill in with your details, or do you email her and then she emails you back asking questions and then you reply to her with your answers?

She e-mailed me asking her question but I guess it can't hurt to mention it in the details box when you pay, you may get a quicker reading then. :D

Ok, thank you! I'll give it a go.

Lorna said:
Not much info at all really, she just asked me if I was ttc'ing my first and also if i'd ever suffered any losses.

She said April & Boy for me :D

Does this mean you will fall pregnant in April or have the baby in April????

I so wanna do this!!!!!!!!!! :cheer:

she was spot on for me!! She said July being the month i conceived and April for baby.....I got bfp in August from my July cycle and babys edd is 23rd April!!

Wow, that's good! I've sent mine off.

well she said for me it could be birth month, conceive month or month I get BFP. Tis a long wait though...

Oh ok!! Ive just done it now...so will see what mine says! :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back