Cheri 22

notty

Reaction score
Well I've given in and actually sent a payment to Cheri for an online prediction. I don't usually believe in such things but I am getting so desperate for a child now. I've had a bad month - had loads of symptoms, thought i had implantation bleeding (something i have never experienced) and then i was late until af showed up today - i am never late. I feel like going to bed and staying there. All i want is one child. Is that too much to ask for?
Sorry for the whinge but i feel so low. I'll let you know what Cheri comes up with. :cry:

hope she predicts somethin soon and that it comes true :hug: :hug:

Thanks Jemz, I feel so depressed today :(
I hope you get lucky very soon too :hug:

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Totally know what you're talking about and feeling at the moment.

You're turn for a BFP will come, I'm sure of it.

Im thinking of doing this too. I know exactly how you feel Notty :hug: , one baby is all I want! I have not asked for anything for xmas or my birthday as there is nothing I want except a baba. I dont want to drive myself insane with hope anymore.

i felt the same a few days ago hun and even goggled pysics (sp) even cheri but cant pay coz i got no paypal, even those didnt help lol.

we get so desperate we will look for anything to keep our hopes up.
Bfp shouldnt be that far away now... COME ONNNN .....

Thanks Bagpuss, I never thought that ttcing would be so emotionally battering. I hope you're ok too and that you get your bfp too :hug:

Why is it so hard?!!!!! To make matters worse, a friend gave birth yesterday and i have to go visit her soon. I want to go and visit her but seeing a newborn will just make me feel like a bigger failure.
I hope some of us have a bfp before the new year or even in the new year. We could all do with some cheer up :hug:

If it's any consolation, it took me 6/7 months to get pregnant with my first child. It does feel like such a long time. Reality is, in the world of TTC, that's not too long at all.

I've only been TTC for 2 months with my second and it already feels like 6 months or so. Each AF is torture. I've been feeling really down and tearful cos I've also had spotting for several days now so it looks like I may have other problems going on. Need to get that sorted out.

It does make you feel like a failure when people around you are getting pregnant. It's daft but true.

I almost feel like distancing myself from pregnant friends but I know that is a silly thing to do. I have to be brave and overcome my own feelings.

You're time will come hun.

Do you know for sure when you are ovulating? I conceived 2nd month of using opks with my son, that was after going months without knowing what my cycle was.

Unfortuantely, I don't seem to be enjoying the same fate this time around. My cycles are only just settling down 18 months after having my son.

We need to be optimistic for the New Year, it's going to be bring lots of BFPs to those of us waiting patiently in here. :D

I know - I've never had any psychic readings palm readings etc until I started ttcing :oops: but it has surprised me with the accuracy of the palm reading then some of what Cheri said.

Really we know it'll happen when it happens - but we have to lighten the load somehow :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back