Quality baby items

I've signed up to loads and don't get a great deal of vouchers, other than the boots ones and a few others x

Sign up to everything! Asda, sainsburys, tesco, boots all do baby clubs and you get vouchers for free stuff. Like packs of nappies and newborn starter packs. Plus cupons for money off.
I have got the babies bedding sheets etc from Mothercare, and they have all washed up lovely.
I have bought all the baby basic clothes like packets of sleepsuits, vests and bodysuits from
Next. I really love the quality and again have washed lovely. And kept there shape, maybe a little bit more expensive than other places. But I though for the likes of them that will be worn and washed alot that it will be better.
Boots - if you register online, you get a coupon that earns you 10 points for every pound you spend on baby stuff. Also look out for there 3 for 2 offers! Some really good bargains to be had. Could save a fortune doing it properly. They had a 3 for 2 on the baby clothes which we made the most of and got some fab stuff, with the 3 for 2 just remember and do separate transactions as its the cheapest one free.
Also if your having a look online, and see something you want to buy, search for a discount code for the site, you might be lucky. Off topic but my boyfriend did this the other night with a pair of trainers he was buying, and found a code for another 30% off! Was great!
We also bought the isofix base for our car seat from amazon as it was £40 cheaper than in store and got a 25% discount code!xx

I've just signed up to Asda, Tesco, Sainsburys, Boots and Huggies baby clubs lol :) thanks for the advice ladies xxx

And pampers... They send 10free nappies and a tiny pack of wipes! Iv put them in my hospital bag :)

I'd say always look online first, even the 3 for 2's sometimes work out more expensive.
I did the boots 3 for 2 a few weeks ago on some bottles, steriliser and a baby monitor and thought i'd got a great deal until i looked all three items up on Amazon and found it would have still worked out cheaper to get them from there!
Amazon is generally my first place to look, I work for them so enjoy a small discount anyway but they always have fab offers on and if you like something you can guarantee if you 'wishlist' it for a while it'll go down in price! (OT but I bought a pair of boots on there y/day for £40 which were £100 in office!)

Last edited:
I've signed up to Avent, pampers and asda.
I've had a free bottle from Avent and that's it! So I've not done to well with the clubs this time!

Hi :)

When i was pregnant and since i've had my son i've stocked up every week on baby stuff.
When there are offers on and baby events is a good time to stock up :)

I have a cupboard in my room full of nappies, wipes, toiletries, baby milk, cotton wool bottles ect.

ebay is good for bargains too. i bought tommee tippee bottles off amazon much cheaper, also you can get avent bottles from mothercare on offer.

look out places like asda, tesco, sainsburys, boots, superdrug ect for offers on wipes, nappies, toiletries ect

Stocking up nappies is a great idea, also apply this rule to thngs like washing powder and fabric softners when they are on special offer!

xxxxxxxx

Morrisons are having a baby and toddler event starting on Monday and running til mid July. Most stuff will be less than half price so worth having a look. I'm off to stock up after I get paid!

I got my sterilizer and some advent bottles all half price on the morrisons event, definetly worth checking out as they stock decent items!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back