ASDA Baby event

lyndsey_28

Reaction score
hi girls just popped in asda to find they are having a baby event which starts on saturday although some items have gone down already :) i just managed to get myself a bargain i bought the johnsons baby box thingy with all the products for just £10 the boxes in mothercare can be a lot dearer than that with nothing inside so im happy :dance: xx

hi girls i also work at sainsburys and they too have up to half price on baby stuff like nappies wipes etc link beow to find out all the offers

http://www.sainsburys.co.uk/groceries/index.jsp?bmUID=1326384448340

Last edited:
Damnit why is it always the weekend before payday!!!!!!!!!

I will still go and have a look though lol :)

Ooh yay - shame it is before payday though argh. January is always tough after getting paid early. If I spot any massive bargains may have to whip out the plastic!

Just had my leaflet through the post - it says offers valid until 5th Feb so offers on for a couple of weeks x

I was just about to ask if anyone knew how long it on for. 5th Feb is brill - wont have to get out the plastic afterall :)

i was gonna say its normally on for a few weeks or so, so glad someone found out cant wait to see if i can get some more bargains :) x

Love Bargains!
Although I don't have much more to get, picked up some stuff in Sainsburys yesterday x

Zoe we may not have much more to get but it doesn't mean we can't still buy! Lol! I only have formula and curtains to buy but I'm getting a trolley! Lol!

Carly; I've brought loads of nappies, formula, wash things, suppose your can never have too much its just knowing what size napppies to buy, :)
Anyway; I got my letter for this through the post today says it starts the 17th Jan :( x

It's funny how all the baby stuff gets really cheap this time of year lol..

Asda have some lovely things too x

Hi ladies just wanted to say I got a Moses basket for £25 from the last asda baby event and Iv had to buy a different one the matress is way too thin and its such a strange size that you can't buy a new matress for it any where (I looked all over the shops and online for about 3 weeks). IV just got a gro egg from Asda direct online for £15 though xx

I had my leaflet and its saying starts on 17th Jan next tuesday :S confused dot com haha

Went to Asda to do weekly shop today, expecting all the offers to be on, but they weren't :(

So I assume it hasn't started yet. I've lost my leaflet to see if it has a date on it.

I was in Asda today and the baby event has started but only on certain items, I got some lovely Disney sleep suits xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back