ASDA Baby event

I have just been today and it's on at my local one! I got a spare car seat (for use in other people's cars) for
£25

My leaflet said it started on the 12th - must vary in different areas. X

I want to go and buy nice things, just skint for the next couple of months :(

I went in today and some of the foods and that for the babies is already on offer puzzled to say the least. Grabbed a few spare meals in for Leo x

my leaflet says it starts on 17th feb too! x

it hasnt started in my local asda store but it has started online xx

Just been in and done the weekly shop and a few things are in and some things aren't - apparently it all gets cracking later this week according to the assistant. I'm in Derby, so not sure if it's different for different areas.

Started in the midlands :) I bought a car mirror so I can see lo when I'm driving x

Started in Lancashire :) mum went in and got soph some sleep suits today xx

Hi Hun it was £8 but tbh I wouldn't recommend it, I went in halfords after and they had an adjustable one which I think wouldn't alot better x x

all the stuff went online on friday, i've bought the swing and i'm getting it delivered to the store, should be in today/tomorrow x

i'm going today to see if i can pick up any bargains. I could do with stocking up on some nappies as i havnt got much yet. xx

I went a bit mad online last nite and ordered 1000 nappies (size 12&3) 2500 wipes, bouncer, playgym, towels, johnson set and much more. Think I may have bought too many nappies but I hav no idea how many I will need in each size. Do u ladies know who quick a newborn gains weight???

Trying to stock up on everything before I go onto SMP.

X

I went a bit mad online last nite and ordered 1000 nappies (size 12&3) 2500 wipes, bouncer, playgym, towels, johnson set and much more. Think I may have bought too many nappies but I hav no idea how many I will need in each size. Do u ladies know who quick a newborn gains weight???

Trying to stock up on everything before I go onto SMP.

X

every baby is diff hun and generally it depends on how much they weighed when they were born :) i used the 1st size for about 6-8 weeks with my first born and he was just over 6lb born, 2nd baby i used first size for about 4 weeks and he was 7lb 10oz :)

at the moment i have 6 pack 1st size and 1 pack 2nd size dont wanna over do it but will prob get a couple more packs in each size :)

if you dont use them u can always take them back, i work for sainsburys and we will exchange unopened pack of nappies for diff sizes with out receipt xx

I went to the tesco baby event today and found they had far more selection and offers than asda!

Went to look at the Asda event but didn't think much of it i have seen most of the stuff cheaper than that in home bargains and places like that.

Have you had a chance to check out the Tesco one? Seems to have some good prices on wipes and nappies. Stocked up on Huggies wipes coz they're on buy 1 get 1 free!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back