Q for those weaning/weaned!

LaineyG

Reaction score
Hello everyone! :wave:

Mhairi and I are trying this weaning millarky!

She loves the Ella's Garden pouches. Yesterday we had 1/2 a Spinach, Apple and swede one. Today she has had about 5 dirty nappies! :shock: That is totally unlike her (and they were a lovely spinach colour! :puke: ).

She is her usual grumpy self.

Do I put this down to -

1) Her taking a reaction/intolerance to Spinach (she loves apple and has been fine on that, and swede!)

2) He digestive system just adjusting to new foods?

Any help greatfully received!

xxx

I would say she is prob just adjusting.

I know when Arianna had new foods the nappies were always :puke:

Maybe leave her a few days and try her on it again and see if it's the same

Thanks Sarah!

I'll persevere with the spinach! It was like meconium! :puke: :puke:

xxx

Spinach is good for getting the bowels moving if you are constipated.. I'd say she just proved that point... Her little tummy is just adjusting to the different food, rather than a problem with Spinach specifically... try her again next week or in a few days :)

theres a wnter bug going around.. me and eddie have it..:( keep erh fluids up and maybe try going back to simple foods?

Squiglet said:
Spinach is good for getting the bowels moving if you are constipated.. I'd say she just proved that point... Her little tummy is just adjusting to the different food, rather than a problem with Spinach specifically... try her again next week or in a few days :)

Ok, so you wouldn't recommend the Butternut squash, carrot, apple and PRUNES then? :rotfl: :rotfl:

Lisa, she seems ok today, but thanks for the warning!!

xxx

Her digestive system will be haywire until she gets used to it! Think yourself lucky though, Finn didn't poo for 10 days until I went to docs and got lactulose prescribed! Then we had 11 days worth of poo in one nappy...mmmm...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back