Putting Baby In Own Bedroom...

KellyHook

Reaction score
He is nearly 12 weeks and i was wondering if i should put him in his own bedroom.
the reason is for this is that C is such a wriggler and i have to keep moving him when he is in his crib as he sleeps with his arms out wide and get them stuck between the bars, sometimes all the way up to the shoulder, i wont be able to get the cot in my bedroom. i think he will be fine in his cot but just thought id ask what you ladies would do or have any suggestions.

xx

Tegan was nearly 4 months old, she was still in her moses basket but i wanted her to get used to her own room before she had to go in her cot iykwim? she slept loads better in her own room x

Jake has been in his own room for a week now. We are all sleeping better!

I think they say not to put them in their own room untill their 6 months!

:)

My 1st was in her own room by 3 months and 2nd was 7 months but only because he didnt have his own room until we moved house. He slept so much better as soon as he was in his own room :)

In an ideal world I would have kept him in with me until 6 months, but he's very long and was too big for his crib. We don't have room in our bedroom for a cot so have had no option but to put him in his own room. We keep our bedroom door and his bedroom door open plus have a movement monitor. x

Noa is with us still he's over 1. We don't have another room for him to go in but even if we did I doubt he would be in his own room. Im such a controll freak n want him close. Xx

None of mine have ever gone in there own room till they have been over one, I just like them in mine xx

O is in with us and He is in his cot. He won't be going in his room until about 6 months anyway as my mum is stayingwith us to help with childcare so she has his room xx

I put Louie in his room a few weeks ago and he sleeps a lot better. My sleep hasn't really changed but the first night he woke constantly but after that he was fine. I have a sensor monitor, a digital monitor and he is only through the wall from me lol but I'm a control freak and need all that to reassure me xx

Adam went in his own room after 2 weeks, we put the moses basket in his cot and we will prob be doing the same with Elexia.
We have a video monitor so i could see exactly what Adam was up to x x

Well he in is in his room, been asleep since 8.30 and i keep checking on him and he hasnt moved a inch, bless him!

it does feel a bit weird as he normally stays downstairs with me until i go to bed, and Brooke is in bed, Charlies in bed, and Lea gone to work, so im all on my own downstairs.

LO only had one night in our room when we got home from the hospital and then went into his own. Midwife said this was fine.

Well he in is in his room, been asleep since 8.30 and i keep checking on him and he hasnt moved a inch, bless him!

it does feel a bit weird as he normally stays downstairs with me until i go to bed, and Brooke is in bed, Charlies in bed, and Lea gone to work, so im all on my own downstairs.

Enjoy it! :yay: its lovely when you start to get your evenings back. When your OH isnt working it will be valuable 'couple time' :dance:

Well 3 nights in and 3 full nights sleep...8.30 -7.15 (and i have to wake him at 7.15 to do the school run otherwise he would sleep longer).:yay: and he is sooo happy in the mornings... Best Decision i've made so far!

:cheer: fantastic! Theres nothing better than getting a full nights sleep :yay:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back