Baby hair brushes.....

clarey

Reaction score
Those of you who have LOs with lots of hair, what if anything do you use to brush it? Evas has suddenly got scruffy and my finger combing isnt enough, its fine and wavy and hangs in her eyes lol she looks like Worzel Gummidge :rotfl:

I have tried a nylon baby brush I was given in her nappy cake but it kind of tears her hair and pulls it, I also had a look at a goat hair one but it was still too soft and just made her hair static and fluffy! Do you think some kind of comb would be better? Argghhh! My hair is curly so I only comb it when I wash it so I dont know!!!

Why am I even in this thread looking at brushes... BABY BRUSHES :rotfl: :roll:

My boys a hippie and we have to use a brush and comb :lol:

He has really long curly hair at the sides, a la Pippi Longstocking style, long and wavy on top and the back is shorter because he lies on it and has rubbed it away. But there is some there that gets matted.

Aww Squig :D

Thanks for your replies girls, cant really afford to spend more than a couple of quid though, I think I will just keep my little scarecrow 8)

We have a baby denham one too.

I don't think it cost much though. About a fiver. From boots :D

:lol:

We just have a cheap soft brush and it's fine. She has so much curly hair that short of me using my GHDs on her, there's no taming it :lol: I'm wondering when it will start to grow down as opposed to out because it's 3 inches long in places but is so curly that it's not going anywhere :lol:

Yeah curls take forever to grow lol Beckys hair is gorgeous though :D I was hoping Eva would inherit my curls but she just has a wave :( I will probably be thankful when it gets longer though, it used to take my Mum HOURS to sort my tangles out, I hated it :rotfl:
I will have another looky around, see if I can find one that wont be too staticky (sp??) Good excuse for a bit of window shopping lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back