Put pictures of your Xmas tree's in here (xmas 2009)

Mamafy

Reaction score
I thought maybe I'd start a thread so we can see all our tree's together :)

I'm sure alot of people will put their tree's up this weekend :D I'll post mine after the 1st when I put mine up :D

:yay: Can't wait to see them all! We're hopefully putting ours up this weekend (if I can find it and all the decorations :lol:)

Ooh goody for this thread!!! :dance:

We're away this year, so probably won't put any up, so I'll get in the christmas mood by looking at all yours instead!

bloody christmas, bloody christmas tree's! They take up too much room and collect dust, clutter the place up and are a right fart on to take back down :rofl: I will put mine up in a week or so and post a pic, i'll have to make sure its extra pretty this year then xx

Mines not going up until the 3rd because of Caitlins birthday :D

ohhh I have mine up already!
I might post a piccy in a mo.

heres my tre..but I have a feeling its going to change as we bought a slimline one last year as we had limited space....might have to buy a wider one shortly!

tree002.jpg

Last edited:
Lovely tree Jacs, did you get the lime green balls? :D

I think I've persuaded OH to let us get one next weekend! :yay: We need a slim one again as were trying it in a spot that is a bit more protected from little fingers.....

I do for the 'throw the deccies up in the air and see what happens' look......I've done the matching ones to death now so this is what it looked like last year and the year before.
tree.jpg

tree2.jpg

The star had a lean on!

You still looked thin in that photo of you and Hebe you posted the other day! Unless you've eaten nothing but pies (or whole jars of nutella with a spoon like me :oops:) since then I'm guessing you still look amazing!

I dont have it any more :cry: I was about 30 years old and had been passed between family and friends. I was so sad to see it go. We kept one of the chairs in the hall but the sofa now resides in a beautiful old tiny village school in France that was converted into a house. I havent seen it but I imagine it looks quite the part.

Last edited:
our tree and decs have been located and removed from the loft, gt the new tree lights on Friday so am waiting for the new suite to arrive :yay: the tree pics so far look fab, I'm a bit like u MM, but I like the old fashioned decs, so they sort of match :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back