Put pictures of your Xmas tree's in here (xmas 2009)

I dont have it any more :cry: I was about 30 years old and had been passed between family and friends. I was so sad to see it go. We kept one of the chairs in the hall but the sofa now resides in a beautiful old tiny village school in France that was converted into a house. I havent seen it but I imagine it looks quite the part.

Ours is same age as my brother 23, it was my mum and dads and I wouldn't let them throw it out, I have the chair too, it's huge

Thank you Lisa- wanted it up incase Jack decides to arrive :D

It's lush Em. I like them to be full and bushy but since we got rid of that sofa we've had to go slimline. The bushy ones could spill over the sofa but the back is higher on the new one.

Emily your tree is gorgeous :yay:

I cannot wait till I get mine up :yay:

i want my tree up!
we have a fight going on at moment on which tree we gonna use! i have a 7" one, OH has a 6"wide 8" tall tree and he wants that one!.....................no!!!!!!!!! my living room aint that big! x

Emily I love your tree! Ours is still in the loft :lol:

Both gorgeous trees Jacqui and Em :) Can't wait to put mine up, it has to go in the hall though which is crap because I won't really be able to see it xx

Ours is up!!! :yay:

Will get some pic's of my tiny tree up soon!

This is my living room tree

IMG_0946.jpg

IMG_0947.jpg

Had to include my new rug :yay:

IMG_0953.jpg

IMG_0954.jpg

My little hall tree

IMG_0956.jpg

My dining room tree

IMG_0970.jpg

Just some other decorations

IMG_0952.jpg

IMG_0960.jpg

IMG_0961.jpg

IMG_0964.jpg

IMG_0969.jpg

IMG_0966.jpg

My little table tree

IMG_0962.jpg

Hope I haven't bored you all :D

Love it! Very jealous of you having three trees :lol: Might have to ask OH if we can have one in the living room too!

:rofl: i think you could do with one or two more tree's. Your rug is lovely and so are all your christmassy things.

I'm not putting a pic of my tree on as its only a three footer and its pretty crap if i'm honest, i'll just enjoy looking at all of yours xx

:yay: what beautiful trees everyone :D ours is going up this week :yay: will post when it's up :dance:

wonderful pics they all look fab :) I want mine up now

hello im new here but noticed this post my husband is mad and put are tree up the 5th of novermber! It was green but we just got a black one . . . .

DSCF2215.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back