31 week check

cassi

Reaction score
Abit late lol but on friday had my 31 week check ( a week late cause i forgot about my app the week before :lol: )

J is fine, heartbeat and movements are good, bump measuring 33cm, no protein in wee, good BP has gone back down now because it was up last month :D, and Jay is head down so no breech baby at the moment, and the doc helped me feel his head :D

so overall everything looking good at the moment :)

Cas x

nice that's what we like to hear - all good things and less of the complications!!!
Eventhough I now worry when I hear either doc or MW say that the baby is enaged as I my friend was told the same and found out 2 days before her due date that actually the baby was breach!!!!! So how certain are they really?? :shock: Just another thing to worry about!!!!!!

I know lol :doh: :rotfl: kind of shot a whole through the arse of my good news lol

PMSL!!!!!! :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: bless you.

im sure not many midwives get mixed up with arses and heads cassi.
Otherwise we'd have a lot of new mothers with no teeth.

hehehe i hope not!!!! it was my GP, he seemed to be sure he was feeling a head...unless bubba has a very small arse, in that case he takes after daddy and definatly not elephant woman here :rotfl:

im worried that the bum im rubbing in my tummy is a head now :think:

hahaha J is asleep at the moment and quite far back do you think he gets abit dizzy been upside down all the time lol

thats a good question really:) my little bubs has got its bum out:) lol

My MW told me head was down and get what i found out last week at my 36 week scan, yep little boy is breech!!!!

But when i was pregnant with sophie MW told me head was down great what u wanna hear, anyway i went to hospital to have bp checked and 3 MW from maternity ward was certain my baby was breech i had to go for a scan and everything only to be told head was well and truly engaged!!! :D

So i guess everyone makes mistakes every now and then :D

i would'nt worry to much

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back