pudding feet and prams!!!

Samsgirl

Reaction score
morning ladies....

i have slightly puddingy (new word) feet this morning........quite often notice this at night but not usually in a morning...is this all just part and parcel of now being on the finishin straight? i know that you do start to 'puff up' near the end and start to retain a lot of water....anyone else noticed things being a bit puffy?

face is ok...so dont think its anything to worry about...

oh and we picked our pram up yesterday :) i love it...it's at my mum's though until boo boo arrives so at least it stops me pushing it round the house like a loon...he he :)

xx

My feet have never been the same since I flew to Spain early December so yes it's normal, try and keep them elevated, or even better get the OH to give you lovely leg massages every day :) xx

yep i get [uddingy frrt any time of the day, usually have to take my shoes off in work thry grrt so bad,

oh yaaiii for the pram, what did u get?

ooh that's what I've ordered, it's coming in 3 weeks :) xx

Yey for the pram mine is staying at mums aswel going over tonight so OH can have a play with it. I do tend to sit and stare at it/ push it around the living room/ take it down and put it back up again when I go over there, so your not the only crazy pregnant lady lol xx

we are going up to my mum and dad's for lunch...so i bet you can guess what i will be doing...

i will refrain from putting the westie in it though....lol xx

My sister wanted to put the dog in mine too had to remind her that although the dog would enjoy it (he's soft like that) dog hairs are not good for babies! I want to take it out for a proper walk but I would look rediculous pushing an empty pram around and it would no doubt mean more people asking if I have had her yet, xx

I've woke up this morning and my left hand feels really swollen and achey. I keep looking at it and I'm convinced my fingers have swollen up a bit, but OH says it's in my head!

Last edited:
ooh samsgirl and vikki - haveyou got for a colour pack withyour oyster? If so what?

We're getting an oyster but have still got to sort out colours as we're team yellow!!

just went for black.......might get a colourpack at a later date.....looks lovely even in just black though. went for the silver frame xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back