puffyness...

Samsgirl

Reaction score
did anyone else notice as they were nearing the end or are at the end now...that you tend to swell up as the day goes on??

i wake up all normal and then by the time i go to bed my fingers feel puffy, as do my ankles and sam has just told me that he has noticed my face is getting puffier!! oh joy..

i have read that you tend to start to retain a lot of water near the end of pregnancy......but am also worried about pre-eclampsia...

my blood pressure was fine on friday...

do you think i should only be concerned if the puffyness doesnt go down over night?

xx

I have been pretty swollen too, mostly in my hands and mostly at night. I talked to my doc and he said it was normal. I suppose it depends how puffy you get though too.

yeah Hun i wouldn't worry but if Ur still swollen in the morning ring midwife/doctor just my feet that swell atm

yeah will see what its like in the morning....will be speaking to midwife tomorrow anyway when she rings me with GTT results, so will mention it then if i am still puffed up ....xx

I keep looking at my hands and thinking they're more puffy too, only noticed it for past 2 days. I'm also getting an achey feeling in my left hand too which I assume is associated with it. OH thinks it's in my head, but I can't get my rings on so can't be!

I think it's just completely normal - unless most of your body parts suddenly balloon, and u get high BP, I doubt it's a worry. Just keep an eye on it :thumbup:

yes i have more swelling and have been told its normal at this stage. just keep an eye on it.

Im definately more puffy in my hands and feet some times my fingers ache a little, i got told that if it becomes sooo painful to move my fingers then to call in other wise a bit of puffyness is normal. Have you tried lying down and elevating your feet? I think its supposed to be worse as well if you sit down a lot as well XXX

feet have gone right down over night and so i'm not too worried...hands went down last night before bed..

i do suffer from a bit of pregnancy related carpel tunnel and that was quite bad when i woke this morning, but that is easing off too....so think im okay

thanks ladies. xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back