Prune Juice??

LucyH

Reaction score
Hi,

I've been suffering really bad from trapped wind & constipation!! Horrible I know!! The pain has been soooooo unbearable I can't walk!!! A friend suggested Prune Juice!! I stocked up, but wanted to know if it's safe to drink during pregnancy??

Also if anyone has any advice on how to get rid of trapped wind!!

Thanks froma very uncomfortable

Lucy :(

Last edited:
My little one suffers from constipation and before going to the doctors i tried it out, didnt work for her, im not sure if you can take it while pregnant, but when i was pregnant with her i had the same trouble, i went to the chemist and they sold stuff that you could take while pregnant, you mix it with water and it tastes like orange juice, i cant remember the name but it works wonders, at the weekend im going to buy some more so will post the name of the stuff when i get it!

Why dont you try going to the local chemist and asking what you can take?

I lived on prune juice (yuk!) from weeks 8 -14 as I was sooooo constipated. Did the trick nicely. Gives you really bad wind tho lolxxx

i've been told to try peppermint cordiel.. or even peppermint tea, supposed to ease the pain.. and if you drink fizzy drinks that helps you burp it out, lol! i always get bad wind and at the time always forget about all these solutions.. but i sometimes lie on back (if you can) and fold legs up, that helps to erm.. *ahem* get rid of some of that wind.. lol! embaressing subject but the most common problem!! hope this helps.. xxx

Thank you soooooooooo much guys :( Really appreciate the feedback & advice!!! I'm going to try it all!! Prune was amazing!! Taste dusgusting, but worked a treat!! Just like American pie!! Hahaha!! Totally recommend it!! Never want to feel that pain again!!

Thanks x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back