Product Idea feedback wanted!

cakegirl33

Reaction score
Hello All,

I have recently come across your website and I was wondering whether you could help me with my product idea.

I am a student and I am about to start my final year of Design and Technology course at University.
I am purposing to design a thermometer and water sensor device for a bath.This would warn the user when the water level set has been reached and also display the temperature of the water. I am also thinking about adding a clock and maybe a timer to show how long you have been in the bath as extra features to this device.

If it would be at all possible, could I please hear some of your views on this product design proposal and whether you think it is relevant to you and your experiences. It might be useful when caring for your children? yourself? or others you might care for?

I look forward to hearing your comments,

Kind Regards

Cakegirl33

i am trying to concieve at the moment and this sounds like something i would consider buying when the time comes - takes the guess work out of the temp.

Dear All,

Thank you for your comments so far, I have created a survey online to allow me to gather more information from yourselves about this topic. I would very appreciative if you could fill it in and help me with my project proposal. It will only take a couple of minutes.

http://www.smart-survey.co.uk/v.asp?i=40801spqfu

Please be aware that all your personal data will be kept strictly confidential and only compiled data will be discussed at any time. Thanks in advance for your help and time.

Fiona :)

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back