Cars designed for families with growing children

chiayuanlu

Reaction score
Hi, Dear parents,:wave:

I am a father of a nine month old girl and in the same time, I am doing my post graduate degree in vehicle design at Coventry University.

As a father, I do really want to design a car for my family, so my research is about how vehicles should be designed for families with growing children.
We know that parents need several child seats and strollers when their children are growing up, and when we bring them in to our cars, there are always some difficulties we may meet.
Therefore, I would like to invite you, the most knowledgeable and experienced person in the life of your children, to give me advice by participating the online consultation. I will ask lots of things about your family and how you use the vehicle with your children which we would like more information on and it would be great if you could answer these. Don’t worry if you don’t want to answer them all.

All your answers will be kept anonymous and participation is entirely voluntary.

If you feel that you are able to help me, please join the online consultation by clicking these links.
http://www.surveygizmo.com/s3/29715...ish-list-for-a-vehicle-for-you-and-your-child
If possible, in oder to understand your needs, we would like you to keep a diary to note where you go with your child in daily life.
http://www.surveygizmo.com/s3/297579/What-did-you-do-with-your-child-in-your-car-today

If you would prefer to talk to someone rather than complete this survey then let us know by emailing Chia-yuan Lu at
[email protected]
Your help is greatly appreciated.
Your input will help the car industry design an appropriate, safe and fun vehicle interior for families with children.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back