probably nothing but

mumofmany

Reaction score
thought I would let you all know, I have had another show and had diareah, so lets see if its the start of something or not, probably nothing but we all need something to keep us going so thought i would let you all know.

awww best of luck if it is hun xxxx

Ohh Nice one, hope it is the start of something!

Well you never know!....what's happening about you being brought forward to the 7th?? Is that still the plan if baby doesn't make an appearance before then? x

Woooooooo hoooooo keep us updated too .... x x

Well you never know!....what's happening about you being brought forward to the 7th?? Is that still the plan if baby doesn't make an appearance before then? x

as long as my cervix is favourable i will be induced 7th, so i know probably not long now anyway even i not favourale once they mess with you down there sometimes it can help things along and at least I will have a bit of a clue what my cervix is doing.

Ooooh here's hoping its the start for youhun! Keep us updated!

x

Hey hun how are you today? I dreamt you were in labour last night lol. Anything?

nothing to report and strangely had best night sleep in a long time not one wake up wee call either

nothing to report and strangely had best night sleep in a long time not one wake up wee call either

Me too!!!!! Haven't slept properly for a week but last night went straight through! Yeehaw!

OOh I hope something happens for you soon, I am going to put it out there and say I think you are next in line! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back