Probably a silly worry

Frizzy

Reaction score
I have just read in the sunday magazine by Dr Hilary Jones that morning sickness is a good sign for a healthy pregnancy, I am now 22 weeks pregnant but I have never had any nausea or morning sickness - should I be worried?

I THINK EVERYBODY IS DIFFERENT HUN, I DIDNT HAVE MORNING SICKNESS ON MY THIRD CHILD AND I HAD A HEALTHY PREGNANCY.

AS FOR THIS PREGNANCY I HAD M.S. :puke: UNTILL I WAS 15 WEEKS AND LOST HALF A STONE..

He's said that to let people with morning sickness know that its nothing to worry about.
Ive had none, and had a lot of friends that had none and went on to have healthy babies.
Dont worry hun, just find yourself extremely lucky!! :hug:

Ive not had any either (neither did my mum) Im not worried though.

i only felt sick when i found out but other than that i havent had morning sickness at all either... my friend on the other hand has been throwing up since day one & shes at 19 weeks now. everyone is definately different!

I only felt sick for a couple of days and was never actually sick. Instead I ate like a horse and went up two dress sizes in first tri :oops: As far as I know, my little boy is very healthy :D

With both my prev pregnancies i wasnt sick but did have mild nausea and this time round it's the same again,don't worry cos we are the lucky ones and as other peeps have said before everybody is different! :D

With my first too i was very sick all day every day. with my two boys i was only sick a couple of times and only felt sick every so often. this time ive been sick a few times and only felt sick every so often

I've not had a whif of morning sickness or nausea either, think we're just lucky ones!!! My mum was the same, nothing with me or my brother and we've grown up perfectly happy :cheer:

Sarah x

I didn't get any sickness what so ever hun so don't worry, neither did HideiLu and we're both in 3rd tri now with healthy bubs!! xx

You are all so kind thank you very much for your replies they have really helped.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back