Private sexing scan

xx emma xx

Reaction score
Has anyone went for a private sexing scan? Im thinking of getting one around 18 weeks as my 20 week scan isnt actually until im 22 weeks so its such a long time away and really want to know what im having. Just wondered if any of the girls further along had one and how it was? I read that if the baby isnt positioned correctly they let you come back another day to try again. Up here its £75 which i dont mind paying as a little Christmas treat for me and my OH xx

I waited till my 20 week scan and that was 20 weeks and 6 days :S

Since then all my scans have been +6 days, as I attend the diabetic clinic and thats on tuesday and I change weeks on wednesday x

Hope you get the result you want hun form the private scan I didn't have the money for a private one but well would have gone for it x

Just feel lucky I'm having so many scans on the NHS as I have to have growth scans x I'm on the 4th one this month :D

im tempted to do it at16 weeks on the 22nd december, but i dnt think im guna have the cash for it :-(

My OH wants to wait until around Christmas eve so we can tell everyone but i want to do it as soon as im 16 weeks. The money probably could go to something else but now that the idea is in my head if i dont get it i wont be happy. I am like a child waiting on christmas lol xx

Last edited:
I don't know much about them but have seen others post that they are very thorough and you get your money's worth! I agree it would be a lovely Xmas treat for yourself - of course we could always spend money on other things, but I don't think you'd ever think it was a waste of money to see your baby!! xx

Amanda your totally right. Thats it decided, im getting one lol. All i need to do now is convince my OH thats its better to go sooner rather than later. I cant until christmas eve, too far away. Now that ive heard the heartbeat on doppler i just want to see my baby :) xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back