Private Scan Booked * Edit * Sods Law LOL

Mrs_Jay

Reaction score
as im so fed up with my hospital being useless. as some of you know lol. we have booked a private sexing scan for next friday :D

EDIT

I knew if i booked a private scan my nhs scan date would come through. guess what came this morning :wall:

its wednesday 14th. dont see why they cudnt have rung me back when i asked tho!

oh well 2 scans now lol

Aww hope you have a nice scan then, did you still not get your letter through about your next scan then?! What are you hoping for :D x

we just booked a 4d scan for 20th June, that will be us 26 weeks, my god thats scary.

MissyRee said:
Aww hope you have a nice scan then, did you still not get your letter through about your next scan then?! What are you hoping for :D x
nope even rung up twice, ended up talking to an answering phone :wall: . sods law it will come now lol. but at least now i can stop stressing about it. have a slight preference for a girl, but im trying to not have a preference if that makes sense lol.

Ooh have fun :D It sounds like the best option so that you can ensure your OH has enough warning to take the day off. Can't wait to see your pictures :D

Mildly said:
Ooh have fun :D It sounds like the best option so that you can ensure your OH has enough warning to take the day off. Can't wait to see your pictures :D
exactly booked it for his day off so no problem. im getting excited now :cheer:

you can all place your bets now Boy or Girl ;)

Oh exciting!!
i'm thinking pink for you Claire!

Oh awesome!! That's not long to wait then!

You know I think Jack is the most gorgeous little boy around lol So... I think a little girl - she'll be sooo pretty! xx

So pleased you get to see your baby soon, they should be ashamed of themselves messing you about like this, I do hope your date comes through still though, you then get to see LO again :cheer:

Very best wishes for it, will
think pink for you :hug: :hug: :hug:

EDIT: Sod's Law indeed :roll: :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111