4D Sexing Scan

pringle88

Reaction score
Wahoooo just booked my sexing scan for next Friday.

Im going to Window to the womb in Nottingham has anybody been there before??

I'm convinced its a little boy in there so im going to be shocked if its a lil princess!! Cant wait! xxx

Goodluck hunny, the 4d scans are amazing, enjoy ever second of seeing your LO :)
I was convinced this LO was a boy too, had a huge shock when she said it was a little girl. Have you posted your 12 week pics so we can have a guess sweetie? x x

No i havent, im at work at the moment so ill put it up when i get home see what ppl think!

your profile pic looks amazing, how many weeks are you there?

I will deff enjoy every second of it, heard such good reviews i want to fast forward time now lol xx

I haven't been to the Nottingham one, but I went to Peek-a-Baby in Birmingham for my sexing scan and the place was wicked - they had the normal scanning machine thingy linked to a massive wide screen TV for my husband + family to see. The chair was proper comfortable and they had a couple of leather sofas for my family to sit on, such a chilled place, was well worth the money! Enjoy it hun xx

I was 16+2 then hunny, it was so clear. She was still very skinny but you could make out her features really clearly, your going to love it :)
We enjoyed it that much we have booked another one for 25 weeks, i cant wait :) x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back