Private sexing scan booked

hugsy

Reaction score
well Im just too impatient to wait and see if my 80% girl is in fact a girl so iv been very naughty and booked a private sexing scan:dance:

I know I so shouldnt be spending money i cant aforde but no point wasting all sorts of money on girl stuff if i end up on team blue

plus I felt so left out that i couldnt actually see or make out baby on my 20 week scan so should get to see her ( or him) this time being 5 weeks further along

Cant wait

It is just a normal one not the 3d or anything cos that was silly money but sill cant wait

So anoying that they dont do another scan past 20 weeks, it seems such a long time to not check baby out other than doppler

yeah tell me about it hun i had a private scan at 16 weeks cuz i was impatient and he's definatly a lil boy checked at my 20 week scan and they said the same i'd do it if i was u hun because it stops you worrying and you get to see ur little baby again! :D i agree that we need something after 20 week one because it's like another 5 months before u have ur baby! good luck hun xx

Thanks Hun,

It weird I thought from day 1 it was a girl but every dream iv had about the baby its been a boy, i know dreams mean nothing but it made me worry and iv heard so many stories of people being told girl and having a boy that defo feel more relaxed with second opinion :)

dont know how it works with the sexing scan but hoping they let me buy a pic or 2 aswell :)

Thats why I booked for a private scan. Baby was being camera shy through the other 2 scans and to be told its a 90% chance its a boy knowing my luck I would have bought all boy stuff and that 10% I would have had a girl.

This time he was very proud to show is mummy everything including a flash of his bum :moon:

Good luck at the next scan lets hope baby not shy

Last edited:
Hugsy we got our pics free and a 4d preview (good marketing ploy, suggest it if they don't oblige :wink:)

I apologise in advance but I will laugh if she turns out to be a boy, that would sum up the nhs nicely lmao. Don't forget we need pics xxxxxxxxxxx

I'm having a 4d scan on Saturday and I'm getting them to double check that LO is definately a boy. Because at my 20week scan the Sonographer just said looks like a boy no certainty in it but didn't spend more than 30secs looking. Either she was very good and could tell quickly or just hazardly guessed. I've now however brought lots of blue stuff so hoping its a boy, or my faith in the NHS will very quickly vanish. x

HAHA baby brain Il laugh if its a boy too so no need to apologise LOL she never showed us her checking it was only at the end when she turned off the machine she said oh and im 80% is a girl so dont know how much of a look she got , good idea about askin for the 4d preview il defo do that

Zoex you should be fairly ok cos i think if they say Boy then it will be a boy but it when they say girl that they can be wrong, But thats only what iv heard not sure if there truth in it , Good luck for sat anyway

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back