Had my scan, all is great!

Happybunny

Reaction score
I had my scan today. I was quite nervous, but I needn't have been. My little one is growing really well and was moving about, yey :cheer:

I am going back for another scan on Tuesday because he was in the wrong position to get a proper look at the kidneys.

I resisted asking the sex, so I am still Team Green :cheer:

Here is little Happy Bunny, looking straight on. The second pic is a bit scary, my OH thinks he looks like Watto from Star Wars!!!! :shock:

baby22weeks%20002.jpg

baby22weeks%20001.jpg

watto.jpg

CONGRATULATIONS!! How did you resist asking the sex, we couldnt! It will be a lovely surprise. :hug:
Naughty OH :rotfl:

I'm so chuffed for you
yippeee i had mine too and its a girl :)

Ginnymarie said:
I'm so chuffed for you
yippeee i had mine too and its a girl :)

Awww, that is fantastic news honey!! I texted your mum to tell her about my scan and she filled me in about yours, she sounds over-the-moon!
I am so pleased everything is going well for you!!! :hug: :hug: :hug:

Aahh poor thing looking like that star ward dude :lol:. Glad it went well and you resisted the urge to find out the sex :hug:

I think your baby photos are sweet and congrats on your pregnancy. Me and my partner did say we didnt wont to find out the sex. But we both think its a boy and he swears he saw the penis on monday in our reasurance scan. I have a feeling at my 21 week scan we will find out i am so impatient. Say hello and five my love to my lovely Newcastle I'll be up home next friday.
Sarah

Congrats hun, so pleased for u... seems like 2 mins ago we we're both TTC :)

hehe, :lol: my little one looked like the Scream painting lol

Glad everythings ok :D

Mine looked like Homer simpson in it's scan pic :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kiara.y2