pressure???

rbryan0205

Reaction score
how early did u all start feeling pressure in your foof cause i have a very odd pressure feeling down below and TMI feel very swollen on the outside (lips)as well
any advice???

Iget this on and off, more this week tho think have had it on and off for past few weeks

ive had this on and off for a while now and when I sit on the loo and feel my woohaa it feels really swollen on the outside too spoke to the midwife she said it just cause my babys head has been stuck down there from week 20 and as the head is grwoing its putting more pressure down there xx

Is it painful swollen (like thrush) or not painful? Cos I'd say mine is definitely bigger but as I can't see it properly it was only when OH pointed out I had a 'bulge in my pants' (how nice, eh?), that I realised hehe :)

I had this from bout 25 weeks I have had thrush before but it didn't feel anything like it just thought it was pressure turns out I had thrush I was all swollen and I got treated by the time I had my next mw appt I thought it had returned and it was jut babes head haha! Make a doc appt and get it checked then go from there either way they will tell you and I wouldn't he shy they see if all the time xx

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back