Feeling pressure!!!

aliciabubba

Reaction score
Hi girls ... I've been feeling really off today, tired and I'm really sore on my left side ONLY just near shoulder blade, ribs, hip and leg!! Plus have had 4 poos today lol sorry for tmi and feeling pressure downstairs, I was wondering if it's normal to feel pressure at this stage? Is it baby moving down more into the pelvis? Baby is moving around fine too. Hope you can help me xxx

Was baby head down at your last appointment? Albert lays on my right side and my ribs, hips and back kill me sometimes. The pressure can come and go as baby moves down and then the little darlings can come back up again. If you are worried hunny ring your mw but sounds to me like LO is just finding somewhere nice and comfy for them but not for you :hug: xxxxxxxxx

Yeah baby has been head down since 30 weeks! It's funny cause baby likes lying on my right side too! Lol but not sure why I'm getting pain on left! If I feel like this tomorrow I may call mw, I'm not too concerned just annoyed at the feeling like this if you know what mean : ) all in good cause tho! Xxx

Hope you feel better soon hun. I think tbh the whole body reacts whenever baby does anything. I got kicked the other day and my big toe twitched....figure that one out :D

My baby is on right side too, must be something in the water with these PF babies! i would say pressure is normal at your stage, prob baby moving down :)

thanks girls, i hope you LO's come soooon! I want to see pics lol!!! xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back