I'm bored *stamps feet and crosses arms*

cosmicgirl

Reaction score
I am THE worlds most impatient person. I hate the follicular bit - its sooooooo boring (said in true Kevin & Perry style voice). :shakehead:
We bd'd yesterday (cd6) and I just couldn't help thinking "this won't count, why are we doing this now?". That might sound harsh But - oh and me don't bd usually, we are at the mo to ttc and usually only bd once a month. We went out Saturday night (we hardly ever go out), had a great time and had no kids in the morning so oh took advantage of the situation. If that was our one bd for the month though, I'll be out this cycle!
Anywhooooooo, back to the boredom - dont you hate when you're at this stage? The 2ww is bad enough but at least something might be going on! :wall2:

Oh and even though there was absolutely no chance that I was fertile - I still lay down for 1/2 hr after!! x

awww sweetie if its any help i'm in the follicular bit too :wall:

it really must be the most boring part of my cycle!!!

i lie down for around 40 mins after :bd: too even when i'm not fertile, think it's just habit at this stage!

i feel your pain hun :hugs:

loads of baby dust for this cycle!!!!! :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust:

Ditto !! Im boredddddddd !

I have 2 weeks till Im due to ovulated and it's dragging like hell.. CD 4 for me and AF is clearing up.. Which is good as it's usually 5-6 days long.

Yawnnnnnnnnnnn!

Hope your all ok ladies!
X

Yep I feel the same and my first cycle off the pill was 36 days so that stage for me is even longer. I ovulated CD23 this month - Im now in the 2WW and am thinking its not happening this month - so that means another 3 weeks wait!! Im bored at work too and its the most unsocial place ever so I find myself just wishing my life away!!

yep, it's a pain just come out of OV stage so now trying to keep myself busy until AF rears her ugly head. We'd agreed to stop trying and just see what happens but i think that just horned hubby up cos this months OV period he's been like a blooming rabbit!

I'm with you - bored of waiting...cycles have been getting longer every month as well - last one was 40 days meaning I ov'd around day 26. Can't get over the realisation that ovulation this cycle will be after most people have gone into the next cycle!!!

He he, I am very impatient. I even used a hpt today just incase lol

I'm with you - bored of waiting...cycles have been getting longer every month as well - last one was 40 days meaning I ov'd around day 26. Can't get over the realisation that ovulation this cycle will be after most people have gone into the next cycle!!!

God yes your so right!! Its even less chances for us and it feels soooo long!! Im hoping mine may get shorter as only just come off the pill but Im not holding out hope. We will get there in the end:dust:

I hope so too for you - mine took two years to become something resembling normal, stayed there for 6 months and are now getting steadily longer...

lolololol yup boooooorrrriiiinnnggg!!!

Although this morning I got ANGRY .......... why and with whom????!!!

One of my flippin cats!!!

Poor Alfie decided to be sick under the blinkin bed so that had me up at 5am and by the time I'd cleared that the dogs where stirring and the pup started whining needing a wee....................then I realised I hadn't had the opportunity to take my temperature whilst still in bed so got all angry and upset as my chart will not be complete!!!

Poor Alfie has been avoiding me all day now!!

It is a bit boring yes...but at least the witch is gone so you don't need to worry about bring tampons and painkillers everywhere you go! The positive thing is that I can jump my DH if I want to and I sometimes just feel like doing that :lol:

Even though I know I'm not fertile now, I just want to enjoy bd with my DH and than we'll see whats happening! We like :bd:! But don't have enough time for it:(

Guess we just have to keep eachother companied!! ;)

Lots of luck to all of you!!

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back