Preseed

SunnyGirl

Reaction score
Hello
What's this preseed stuff - is it friendly lube? Lol that sounds funny!
Is it in Boots?
X

It is exactly that it is a sperm friendly lube, most lubes kill sperm not good when ttc! I have never really looked in shops for it so I can't help there tho! You will get it cheaper on ebay I should imagine

Thanks ladies - I may well have to get some of this on the next cycle if not lucky this time. I saw a thread about preseed lower down the forum about 30 secs after posting my Q!

Rachellouise - I loved your ticker on how long you've been married because the rings are *exactly* like mine and my OH's! I hope you don't mind that I got the same one - it was just uncanny!

xx

Thanks ladies - I may well have to get some of this on the next cycle if not lucky this time. I saw a thread about preseed lower down the forum about 30 secs after posting my Q!

Rachellouise - I loved your ticker on how long you've been married because the rings are *exactly* like mine and my OH's! I hope you don't mind that I got the same one - it was just uncanny!

xx

Aww no not at all! Glad I could help by advertising :lol:

(TMI warning) We use it as part of the foreplay if I'm not quite ready for OH. We use the Conceive Plus from Boots.

Obviously it's not worked for us yet, but I think it's helped out in that department. ;)

I hear ya ;)

More TMI - we used spit (ew!) but I read on the other thread that it kills sperms. Fliiiiip - wish I'd known that before!!

OH does say that sometimes it makes things a bit slippery so we don't like to use too much, but I know the preseed is slightly different.

In the past we used to use regular lube if things were taking a while to warm up but I read that it wasn't so good for the little swimmers and so that's why we switched.

I hear ya ;)

More TMI - we used spit (ew!) but I read on the other thread that it kills sperms. Fliiiiip - wish I'd known that before!!

Yeah we also used to as well, just found this...

Make your vaginal environment as sperm-friendly as possible. Avoid vaginal sprays and scented tampons (which can cause a pH imbalance in your vagina); artificial lubricants, vegetable oils, and glycerin (because they can kill off sperm); saliva (because saliva can also kill sperm); and douching (because it alters the normal acidity of the vagina; can cause vaginal infections and/or pelvic inflammatory disease; and may wash away the cervical mucus that is needed to transport the sperm).

My God, I didn't even know scented tampons existed :eek:

My God, I didn't even know scented tampons existed :eek:

Me either.

What's the point of making something smell that you're only going to stick up there anyway?

:rotfl:

I think some of the Tampax ones are scented, I have brought some of these

http://www.lucyrose.biz/applicator-tampons---regular-x16---by-organyc-4267-p.asp

2 reasons for me, 1 I am vegan and a lot of the other brands i.e Tampax I beleive are owned by Proctor and Gamble who test on animals and 2 after reading about the others causing an imbalance I thought I would try these :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back