Don't belong here but i thought you'd like to know -

Beth88

Reaction score
Hey girls, i have just been looking through here..
I just noticed the posts about PreSeed lubricant, and that is the lubricant i used this month when i got pregnant.. i was on the pill and obviously not trying to get pregnant, but i used this lubricant because i dont like the horrid feeling of other ones becuase they irritate me, so i thought one that was friendly to be sperm would be friendly to me..

But there you go, everyone use preseed! it gets you pregnant! :)

Beth

Thanks for the advice.

Congratulations on you're pregnancy :dance: :dance:

Jade xx

I had my preseed, Basal Thermometer/charts, and Evening Primrose oil all ready for next month........and got my BFP this month!!

Im not complaining though.... :D

Read so many good reports on preseed!

Thank you for letting us know, I ordered some friday and just waiting for it to arrive.

Mine (another box) is on route via the post office!

Its definitely worth a try.. I'm obviously not suggesting that it deactivated the pill because thats just silly, buuuut the only thing i did different this month was use that.. Weird!

Hope all you girl get your BFPs soon!

I've used that too but it didn't work for us :cry:

Congratulations on your BFP :cheer:

It didnt work for us either but ive bought some more since we need all the help we can get now... when does everyone take it? Around ovulation? It would be interesting to know. Thanks

Used it on CD 11, 13, 15, 17...soooo prayers that it did the trick!!! :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray:

sandee said:
Used it on CD 11, 13, 15, 17...soooo prayers that it did the trick!!! :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray:
praying for you Sandee.. im sure you'll do it..

Beth88 said:
sandee said:
praying for you Sandee.. im sure you'll do it..

Thanks Beth!!! :hug: :hug: We are sooo ready to fall pg. AF is due on May 31st...which is my 34th birthday...what a gift it would be to get a BFP instead!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back