Preparation or combating the blues?

That's ace! And my first thought was ooh I love the colours! Xx

Totally love the colours, look great! You've inspired me to get knitting again!

Thanks ladies, the colours match the pram i have got so thats why i picked them :) hopefully by the time ive finished it ill have a nice bump :fx:

Definetly start again hunny, i think its quite stress relieving :) x x

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm up for learning to knit after seeing this - I'm off to YouTube later for some tutorials :) (nearly wrote recipes then - knitting recipes. I mean come on!! Fluffy brain... Hehe!)

Xxx

Thats how i taught myself sunny, found it really helpful.

Im sure you would be able to Kezza, i thought that and look at me now :) x x

Oh wow! That's that settled then M2A!

Kezza pmsl me too re: sewing like a tot! I tend to press too hard on the pedal and I say I'm speeding :)

It's just manual for me & looks horrendous, tried a sewing machine once & did myself an injury........oops!!!

I should give it a go really & would pass the time in the eve/weekends

& I could make lots of bubba clothes & blankets

xxx

It's just manual for me & looks horrendous, tried a sewing machine once & did myself an injury........oops!!!

I should give it a go really & would pass the time in the eve/weekends

& I could make lots of bubba clothes & blankets

xxx

:yay: give it a go hunny, we will all have babys in everything knitted :)
x x

Now that I'm not smoking, can split my pennies between savings for baby & knitting bits & bobs

xxx

Now that I'm not smoking, can split my pennies between savings for baby & knitting bits & bobs

xxx

Definetly sounds like a great plan hunny. Buy a nice little money box just for baby :)

Ours is filling up nicely, OH has started putting extra in too x x

Did you give it a go Sunnygirl? x x

Did you give it a go Sunnygirl? x x

No not yet - still have to get me some knitting needles (nearly wrote kneedles haha!!) but I'm so excited about it. I might have to order them online - stupid smelly London everythings a mission to get to including fabric shops :rolleyes:

How are your knitting projects going?
Xxx

when i was lookng for a new house i made all my decisions around a new baby. would i get a bed and a cot in the room? is there room to leave a pushchair up anywhere? how far away would i have to park?

and ive brought myself a pregnancy calender that was reduced, ready and waiting!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back