premium bonds

charli

Reaction score
has any one got any are they worth it lillie just got 200 pound from my dad for xmas plus 4 presents lucky girl. i was thinking of putting 100 into her account and 100 to bonds they sound good to me x :think:

I don't really know. About 5 years ago I put £10 in a premium bond and it just sits there on the off chance you win a monthly prize. To be honest, you would be better finding a high interest savings account.

I wouldn't even know how to retreive it now :shock:

You could put it into an ISA instead, or start a trust fund for her to be released when shes 16/18/21 etc which you can put things like birthday and xmas money into :)

Premium bonds are ok but its more or less a lottery so your not guaranteed to get anything back :)

Dan's got £1200 worth, as gifts............the lil bugger is richer than me!!
I like the fact you can cash them in whenever you want and obviously you have a chance to win money. Saying that though my mums OH has £20k in them for about 10 years and has only won the odd £100 here and there.

there good if u dont want to dip into it but can cash them in quickly , mil had quite a good win from them too

alana has 1k and has won about £100 back so far.... my dads got 20k and wins about 50 every month,

the more u buy the more chance u got to win, but theres always the chance of winning the million :cheer: also good u can get the cash back quick without penalties

thanks ladies im def gona get them now i have heard all good stuff might even treat my self to 100 worth thats the least u can buy x

We've got £100 of premium bonds, haven't won anything yet but at least we haven't lost anything!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back