IM AN IDIOT!

Alfiesmummy

Reaction score
I ordered a lateral thigh trainer this morning for 89.95
and Ivjust seen the same one for 38.99
so i rang the company and asked them to cancel my order and refund me but the lady saud that they couldnt cancel the order they sent me as it had already been shipped so told me to refuse to accept it when it arrived and when they got it back theyd refund the money back onto my card!
so i thought cool ok ill order the cheaper one now so i dont have to wait!
Only NOW iv just remembered after i ordered the 2nd one that the offer with the first one was that i get 100 pound worth of free JJb sports vouchers with it
and its ians birthday next month so i thought OH POO i could of killed 2 birds with one stone and used the vouchers to get Ians present with! so instead of spending 100 pounds on ian plus the 38.99 i could of spent 90 and got the free vouchers! that would of been 140 pounds whereas it has only cost 90 the first time so it would work out id of paid an extra 50 quid

SO i tried to ring the other company to cancel the one iv just ordered 9the 2nd one)
and they are closed

so i have TWO lateral thigh trainers on the way!

:eek: :roll: :eek: :roll: :eek: :roll: :eek: :roll: :eek: :roll: :eek: :roll:

well im starting to panick now that ill end up stuck with one!

Oh well he will just get a lateral thigh trainer for his birthday too if i get stuck with 2

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

We have Just Bought One Of These! Ours was £36.99

I have one of them with bungee rope thingys, its very good :D

The thigh trainers are really good :) Hard work sometimes though!

sinse I have had it I have used it about 20 times, for about 30 -40 mins while watching something on telly, I wouldnt say I have lost a great deal but my legs are much firmer and my bum.

I think you need to use it everyday for about 40 mins and have a well balanced diet for it to have a good effect, but ive got lazy im starving all the time so I am just going to leave it until shes alot older.

I have an ab roller aswell and that started to make my tum abit firmer, but like I said before I cant be arsed with it at the moment.

Also put the thigh trainer on the highest setting as its harder to push them up and down, its better.

i heard they help tone tums too is that true?

I saw on the tv that it helps tums, you do feel it on your tum when you are using it!

well ith 2 ill be super-toned haha

cant use two at once can i haha

LOL steff you nutter.

I think we should start a tone those tums thread :lol: , so we can all support each other.

I need to keep motivated.

rather then weigh ins we could do measure ins of our waists hips and thighs lol and tell each other what excersises we do and see what works the best :D

xSuzx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back