Pregnant?

Brightdiamond

Reaction score
Soo... Long story.
Me and OH have been having unprotected sex, casually trying to concieve .On the 23rd Oct straight after sex there was brown blood, and I continued to spot for the next 5ish days with mild cramping.
My last AF was the 4th Oct so would be due yesterday (on a normal 28 day cycle), but no AF so far. At first I thought the spotting was implantation bleeding. But now I'm not so sure. Could it possibly have been ovulation, but late??
My nipples are SOO sore today (not rest of boobs) and ive woken up with several spots, not to mention that I could probably sleep for England right now, im soooooo tired all the time and have been for the past week or so. :nap::nap:
Im so confused as to what to think?!
Planning to test tomorrow morning with a FRER

You won't know until you test! Sounds promising though. I wouldn't be able to wait and would be testing now...!

You won't know until you test! Sounds promising though. I wouldn't be able to wait and would be testing now...!

Yeah, I just don't want to do it too soon and get a negative, leaving me disappointed.
Its OH birthday tomorrow, so will be a brilliant gift if I get a positive :)

Hi, thought to ask for opinions on here.I'm not sure if I've increased chances of me being pregnant. My period started on the 13th October, I had unprotected sex last night on the 30th in the early hours of the morning. I've had a look online at a few ovulation calculators and it says that I'm in my fertile days as my period is a 29 day cycle.im due on my period exactly 2 weeks from that night. today ive had cramps on my right side like period cramps every few hours, so about 5 days since.. Everywhere I've looked it says I'm fertile, I'm so so worried. Is it likely I can be pregnant? someone please put my mind at ease

hmm it only would of been like 7 days after I don't think it would show anything yet

Pretty sure i got my BFP today!! Check my new thread and see if therea a line please!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back