pregnant after mc is the same happening again

lauralala

Reaction score
hey guys,

I had a mc in September, i am currently 5 weeks 5 days pregnant. yesterday i began experiencing stomach pain and spotting, so i called out of hours doctors who are arranging a epac appointment for me tomorrow when they open.

I haven't experienced any more spotting but i still have mild occasional stomach ache. It's killing me waiting and I'm convinced that the same is happening all over again

i bled with my mc but i also bled with madison! who is here as large as life! think positive huni, when i lost i was in AGONY so hopf its a good sign ur not too bad and spottings stopped . :hugs: xx

dont worry as hard as that is,
lots of people spot (could be implantation bleed)at the beginning and also have cramps its just body adapting to everything

im sure everything will be just fine hun and plz try not to worry, fingers cross,

ive spotted and had cramps with my first pregnancy and now with this one and i just had my 12 week scan and everythings fine x x x

i bled with my son that much i thought id lost him bright red blood. this happened twice, with pain too i was so so scared but he is now 5 years old and healthy n happy little boy
good luck huny x x

I've got an appointment booked but guess what... they cant fit me in till the 4th Jan, so I've got a week long wait. oh well, lets just hope that everything is ok

Ahh Hun , fingers crossed all is well this time. Shame about the wait, but just think how much more developed and further on you will be in tri 1 period by then, and you will see much more on the scan.

I had a MMC in March and found out by spotting, but then went on to fall preg again in the april/may and also had the same spotting so worried the pants off me again - guess what all was well, just one of thise things, so you really can't tell just by spotting alone.

Good luck hun

I had bleeding untill I was like 8/9 weeks gone hun, I know its scary as I've had 3 mc so I know its hard but you need to not think the worse and stay away from google!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back