Pregnant? Maybe? Hopefully?

Snuggle

Reaction score
Hi everyone. I'm new to this site and would like to ask a question. My partner and I have been trying to conceive for 2 months. The first day of my last period was 25th March and my cycle is generally 25 days long therefore my ovulation date would have been 5th April. Due to unforeseen circumstances my partner and I couldnt have sex until the 7th April which is after my fertile days. Is there any chance I could still be pregnant? I dont want to get too excited but I have sore boobs, a very gassy stomach and have been a bit weepy. I think realistically its too early for these symptoms but any advice would be much appreciated. Thank you and good luck to all those trying for a baby xxxxxxx :)

Well I only used to go by natural signs rather than by testing but I kept track of when I thought I ovulated for about a year before we started to try to concieve in case it was helpful and personally it used to vary by a few days every month- even when my cycle was regular for a while so I'd say there was a chance :)

+++

Thank you for your reply Rosebay, I'll keep my fingers crossed for next few days xxxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back