Pregnancy tummy

*Hope*

Reaction score
Hi, hows everyone?

im doing great, OH and i were laying in bed this morning and id eaten a whole easter egg before bed last night hehe. and this morning he had his hand on my tummy and she kicked his hand hard for the first time. it was awesome, so lovely.

my question is though, does anyone else have that line down their tummy now? mines appeared lol its faint but its there! random. i have heard of it but dont know what it means?? xx

found this if anyones interested -

This is a dark, vertical line, up to a centimetre wide that appears down the middle of your stomach, often crossing the navel. It tends to appear around the second trimester. It is caused by pigmentation in the skin where your abdominal muscles stretch and slightly separate, to accommodate your baby as it grows.

This line of pigmentation will fade within a few weeks of delivery, although you may need to give it a gentle rub to remove any dry skin. You will notice that other areas with pigmentation - such as your nipples, moles and freckles - may darken too, but this will also fade with time.

My OH was so exited feeling him kick for the 1st time, he still loves it every time. I have got the line below my belly button, its wierd! x

Yep Ive got the little line. Mine pretty much runs down my whole belly lol. I like it!

My friends managed to feel the baby kick but the FOB hasnt been able to feel her yet. x

Yep iv got the line, i got it with my first and it never went away, it went lighter but you could still tell it was there if i didnt have any faketan on.

:)
xx

Great news hope , lovely when the OH can feel the baby too X

ive been waiting for this line but it hasnt appeared as of yet. i love it wen OH sits and has a feel of my belly. my mum felt it yesterday 2 ;-)

I don't have the line, OH is still waiting to feel his first kick too, I can feel them on the outside as well as on the inside, he just never seems to be around when it happens!

ive got the line although i never noticed it someone else did as if i can see over me baby bump now lol and i felt him moving alot yesterday it actually knackered me out with punching and kicking to lol x

wonder what percentage get the line then. my OH says 90 percent but that sounds a bit high x

Thats lovely. So glad your OH felt the baby kick. :dance:
My OH felt it a while back and loved it, he keeps taking every opportunity to put his hands on my stomach in case LO decides to kick while he is around.

I haven't got a line yet but thanks for the info, its nice to know what to do when or if it ever appears :)

Hope you are keeping well hun x

i've got the line and im only 12 weeks, ive had it pretty much from the beginning. i had it with my first and i suppose the hormones have just bought it straight out again. apparently its called linea negra. to do with the pigments in your skin changing which is why sometimes your nipples go darker 2 xx

I've had the line for aaaaages, but I have dark skin on my tummy anyway which apparently makes the line more noticable. My little one has a real thing for completely turning over (I'm assuming thats what it's doing when I feel this) It's got to be the strangest feeling I've ever had, freaks me out!!!!

Mines kicking now and i cant sleep. just had to eat and come on here ! lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back