Pregnancy tests

Km282

Reaction score
Can anyone tell me what Pregnancy test detects hgc levels from ? Thanks

Oh and if the blood levels and urine levels are the same thing ? Thanks x

I don't understand the question?!

Sorry my phone must have deleted the last bit by accident, probably didnt explain it well Anyway I'll try again ... I started miscarrying 25 days ago .. Went for a scan then hgc bloods every 48 hours, last week my blood hgc levels were at 22 so she told me to wait u until tommorow and then take a hpt to see the results but just looked on the box and it said that they detected levels from 25 so if my levels were 22 it would have been negative then anyway wouldn't it! Or Are bloods different from urine? Thanks

Bloods if anything would be more reliable but urine will depend on dilution of your pee! The exact levels aren't really important though, will just show positive if over 25, negative if less and if it's not negative tomorrow it will be negative the day after xxx

So if it was 22 on my bloods last week it would have been negative then anyway wouldn't it? Think the midwife may have made a mistake there x

Thanks :) 28 days later n still kept waiting along, fingers crossed to find something out this Friday, just want this nightmare to be Over x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hannhknite
Back