Pain after misscarrage

Km282

Reaction score
Hi just wondered if anybody could help me, I misscarried but am still waiting til Thursday to go back for my hgc levels ( had first lot sun 1st April, the next tues, the next Thursday), I hve had no bleeding since Tuesday and seemed fine but today I am in so much pain! Just wondered if anyone knew if this was normal or if it could be sign of an infection or that something isn't quite right, any help would be much appreciated x thanks x

Sorry about the picture in the title didn't mean to click it.. Didn't really go with the thread lol

What sort of pain is it hun?

When my latest miscarriage (the one that happened at 8 weeks) occured I had really severe AF like pains that came and went in waves.

My friend who has had a miscarriage and given birth said her m/c was like early labour pains?

I think cramping is quite normal but I'd def go and get checked out as it could be an infection?

xxxxxxxx

I had like labour sort of pains just not as strong the w/c 1st April , they went away now it's like a stinging pain anytime I move/cough or anything .. I don't want to be as if I'm a drama queen Just not sure wots normal x

I'd def book an appointment with your EPU soon hun and maybe get them to scan to make sure everything has passed naturally.

I never had any pains like you describe and it's best to let the experts advise you just in-case!

xxxxxxxx

Defo go back to ur gp hun to rule out infection xx sorry for ur loss

Sent from my U20i using Tapatalk

wen i was having medical managed mc last yr that did not work... i had the pessery to help it along and the painw as like early labour pains was the uterus contracting and cervix opening that is wat the pain is that we get during an mc and labour, i had to take codeien cos the painw as unbearable, if its to bad ring ur epu and have them check u over xxxx

Thanks everyone, I'll ring them tommorow and see, was booked in for a scan tomorrow but they told me I didn't need it anymore so I'll see what they say.. Its easing off abit now just feels abit tender but will see how it goes, thanks again everyone for being so helpful x

They should aways scan after to check xx hope ur ok hun

Sent from my U20i using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Currish
Back